Administrative Assistant - San Diego
San Diego, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Ultimate Staffing is hiring! We are actively recruiting for a Sr. Administrative Support position in the financial services industry. The responsibilities include:
- Managing the Partners Outlook calendar, scheduling meetings and organizing conference calls
- Organizing and updating the training calendar and updating training materials
- Collection and assembly of expenses to pass to Accounting
- Updating and creating PowerPoint presentations for the Partner
- Supporting field sales staff with administrative projects
The position is being offered at $55k-$60k and is available ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3-5 years of administrative support in a professional office setting. Intermediate to advance MS Office including PowerPoint. Strong attention to detail and professional verbal and written communication skills are a must.