Robert Half International
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
The Administrative Assistant position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the candidate OfficeTeam is looking for, if you're results-oriented and can perform various administrative and office support duties. If you are a Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing your career, this could be just what you're looking for. If you're looking for a long-term temporary Administrative Assistant position in the Boulder, Colorado area, this could be the job for you.
- Back various projects for other employees
- Answer telephone calls
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Greet and direct visitors
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
- Deep understanding of Lead Development
- Knowledge of Administrative Assistance
- Solid understanding of construction
- Social media experience
- General familiarity with GMail
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Calendar
- Adeptness in customer service
- Practical knowledge of Client Relations
- Lead Generation Campaigns experience preferred
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. This position will be staffed by the end of the week. Apply today!