Administration Assistant Internship (Unpaid)
GoodLife Care, LLC
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Job Contact: Click apply
The Administrative Assistant Intern will directly assist the Organization as a whole with a wide range of projects related to everyday operations of GoodLife Care. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting. He or she will gain a better understanding of the role that Administrative Assistant can play in an organization, and be better prepared to work in any sector of a company. Hours are M - F from 8 am - 12 pm. And 1 am to 5 pm
- Assist Office manager in developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Assist the whole team to manage contracts, price negotiations, and relationships with vendors and service providers.
- Monitor and maintain office organized and clean.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- All other duties as assigned
- Support the whole team to complete work tasks
- Get chance to know high-end professionals, entrepreneurs, and elites
- Open and energetic environment that provides people the freedom to express themselves with outstanding results.
- Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12?20 hours per week.
- Future path of a Full time opportunity.
- Full Class Credits.
- Must be a Full time or part-time student enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program; Concentrations in Human Resources Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations and Health Administration, preferred.
- Must be eligible to receive college credit please note this internship is an unpaid opportunity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Highly organized, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel