CASA of the Continental Divide
Dillon, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
CASA of the Continental Divide is seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant 20 hours per week. Background check required.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Many Children are still in need of a CASA. Please Make A Difference and consider becoming a CASA Volunteer advocating for children in the 5th Judicial District. Students should have intermediate to high computer skills, own a personal computer and have access to the internet. In this 6 week Flex Learning volunteer training curriculum, students will complete 5 self guided online training sessions, participate in 6 in-person volunteer training session and observe 2 Dependency & Neglect court proceedings.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.