Accounts Payable Analyst
National Basketball Association
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
Process invoices in Corcentric and resolve exceptions Process T&E invoices in Concur in compliance with internal policies Prepare payment reconciliation for T&E payments Provide daily/weekly data reporting in Corcentric and Concur, including export, voucher interface validation, payment validation, and approval validation reports Assist with roll out of Corcentric/Concur for regional offices Assist in implementation of the Corcentric vendor portal Review services provided by Concur audit.
- Assist in the maintenance of the vendor master file
- Enter manual invoices when necessary
- Assist in processing wire transfer payments
- Run check run/ ACH and wire processes
- Assist in the monthly accounts payable close
- Assist with 1099-year end processes and filing
- Knowledge of the SAP A/P subsystem and Corcentric/Concur preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Pivot tables, VLookups, and Graphs)
- Basic understanding of Sales & Use Tax Tax reporting and understanding of withholdings
- BS or BA degree preferred
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Compliance, Finance, Technology, Legal