Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Eau Claire, WI
System One is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk on a 12 month contract position located in Eau Claire, WI
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Performs basic accounting functions.
- Reviews and processes transactions.
- Codes invoices to accounts.
- Prepares periodic reconciliation reports.
- Researches problems and complaints as needed; assists in preparation of reports, creates and edits spreadsheets as needed.
- Perform activities to ensure accurate and timely billing of accounts.
- Duties include pending work queues, budget billing maintenance, high/low consumption, and bill validation.
- Conduct reviews of billing exceptions.
- Initiate field action and make appropriate adjustments as needed.
- Assure that all information is complete and accurate.
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to perform general bookkeeping tasks as assigned.
- Requires aptitude for quantitative analysis and strong MS Excel skills
- Previous billing experience helpful - especially utility billing.
- Microsoft Office experience is necessary.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Pay Rate: $12.20 - $13.75/Hr.