Accountant - Experienced
Lerch, Vinci & Higgins, LLP
Fair Lawn, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing financial reports and statements, and overseeing and conducting the annual audits of local New Jersey municipalities and boards of education. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Assume full responsibility for audit assignments, including planning and supervision.
- Review of all staff workpapers.
- Communicate directly with partner and client personnel.
- Preparation of municipal annual audit reports and budgets.
- Preparation of annual school district Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of five years experience in relevant field.
- CPA and RMA licenses preferred
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)