The YGS Group
York, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Scope: The Account Manager is the primary liaison and point of contact for assigned client accounts. Primary responsibilities include budget oversight, reporting, client communication, and marketing in support of the sales effort. The Account Manager is involved in the development of overall account strategy as well as individual project management. The Account Manager is integral in building relationships and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients, Design, Content, Media Sales, Technology Services, Print Operations, Accounting & Finance and YGS Corporate Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communications, preferred.
- A minimum of four to five years of experience in a similar client-facing role, required.
- A high school diploma, or GED, required.
- Experience in media/advertising or (relevant) sales and/or account management in an advertising agency environment, with a proven track record in managing and growing accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding relationship-building, analytical and organizational capabilities are a must.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work independently, has outstanding prioritization and time management skills, has a proven ability to multi-task and works well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of print and digital specifications, publishing, marketing terminology and the latest tech trends as they relate to our industry.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat, and able to use relational databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Mac and/or PC platforms.
- Current knowledge of strategies, trends, and technologies, required.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move around inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.Constantly operates a computer/laptop and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time.
- Will participate in staff and client meetings 30% of the time.
- Stooping; bending downward and forward at the waist. Requires full use of lower extremities and back muscles.
- Reaching; extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Finger dexterity; using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as picking up small objects, pinching fingers together.
- Grasping; using fingers and palm on object.
- Talking; especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas to others.
- Repetitive motion; movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Average hearing; able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Average visual abilities; ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or data on computer screen.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently, and lift up to 20 pounds occasionally, required.
- Environment is considered to contain low/medium noise levels.
- Environment is not regularly exposed to extreme changes in temperatures or weather conditions.
- Travel to attend YGS related events, conferences, client meetings, training, etc., approximately 10%t of the time. Some overnight travel required.
- Overtime, as dictated by the needs of the business.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.