Account Manager / Supervisor
Service Master Services
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
ServiceMaster Services is seeking a mature, energetic and enthusiastic supervisor to provide quality leadership skills to our janitorial teams that serve our prestigious clients in the Downtown Richmond area.
This is for a Monday - Friday shift with hours varying predominantly in the evening.
General Job Duties
* Consistently provide a clean, secure and safe environment for the occupants of your building.
* Direct staff to accomplish daily, weekly and project specified cleaning tasks.
* Train, supervise, develop and motivate your janitorial staff.
* Regularly inspect buildings to ensure cleanliness, secure and safe operations.
* Effectively and cost efficiently execute the cleaning plan for the building.
* Effectively manage your work schedule and time attendance records.
* Manage and control company equipment, supplies and materials inventory.
* Take corrective action when appropriate.
* Ensure customer satisfaction through prompt responses to customer requests and concerns.
* 3-5 years of minimum experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and accomplishments.
* Experience leading and managing an hourly work force in janitorial, fast food, retail, construction or similar industries.
* Ability to communicate effectively with client contacts, building occupants and co-workers.
* Strong work ethic and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
* Ability to think on feet, solve problems and make adjustments.
* Strong organization and prioritization skills.
* Ability to teach, coach, motivate and develop people.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Physically able to be on your feet the entire shift and perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, crouching and lifting.
* Willing and able to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and clean up human waste and other body fluids as necessary.
* Able to lift 35 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
* Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
* Reliable transportation to the client's building.
Salary: $36,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time