New York, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The HTS Sales Account Executive (AE) will responsible for revenue growth for all HTS linear offerings, as well as digital, through sales to agencies and clients directly. The AE will develop a solid understanding of HTS integrated Linear & Digital offerings, utilizing superb consultative selling skills and addressing client needs to generate revenue. Building a productive sales pipeline, developing and managing highly effective account relationships, and driving linear & digital revenue are key responsibilities. The AE will be responsible for assisting the VP, Ad Sales in developing revenue through the use of a comprehensive sales process (prospecting, developing a sales plan, and executing the plan). Additionally, the AE will be expected to train, lead, and manage the Client Services Representative (CSR, Sales Planner) in accomplishing their daily tasks of maximizing revenue growth and converting client prospects into revenue-driving partners. The AE will be held accountable to monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as outlined each year by HTS Senior Management. These expected revenue measures will serve as proof of performance and success for this role.
The AE will work with all complementary internal departments (Research, Creative Partnerships, Operations, Traffic, and Finance) in order to successfully manage the sale of HTS Linear & Digital Assets, independently or as an aggregate to the HTS linear business.
Additionally, this role will require thorough communication of all HTS mandates and deal points, through participation in sales calls, planning meetings, and email communications both internally (with all HTS personnel) and externally (with agencies, clients, and HTS representation partners). Finally, this role includes responsibility to manage the CSR in ensuring all documentation is accounted for and communicated to the appropriate parties in a timely fashion. This role will adhere to strict company policies in regards to HTS and partner confidentiality requirements.
- Aggressively pursue, develop, and maintain effective business relationships across all agency and client layers in the digital media marketplace. Work and develop revenue through new target growth categories, as assigned by VP, Ad Sales, and assist in developing new accounts for HTS business through agencies. These business relationships include but are not limited to; linear & digital agencies, strategy teams, sports marketing or sponsorship teams, brand managers, agency buyers, agency planners, and client-direct relationships.
- Create, develop and implement new concepts, packages, and platforms in collaboration with all aforementioned complementary internal groups, to present to agencies and clients on behalf of HTS in order to generate revenue. Develop innovative digital sales strategies and opportunities tailored specifically HTS products that expand beyond the existing scope of HTS client solutions.
- Serve as an expert consulting resource for all HTS linear & digital offerings and assist the HTS internal teams, HTS representation partners, agencies, and clients to better understand and utilize such offerings.
- Tasked with developing relationships with other media technology companies, agencies, startups, etc. and subsequently developing strategic partnerships and revenue opportunities
- Ensure optimal market coverage by participating in client activities, trade association events and socials, and any ancillary activities that can assist in better visibility and revenue growth.
- Develop, cultivate and build strong relationships with other corporate and major media entities on cross-sales platforms and promotional opportunities
- This position requires Bachelor's degree in (preference in Sports Media, Communications, Marketing or related fields).
- A minimum of 3-5 years of network, digital, sales and or agency experience in sports or entertainment field is required.
- Previous experience in TV is a plus. Interest in and general understanding of the sports industry, and current contacts within the aforementioned business sectors is strongly recommended.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary
- Strong organizational, presentation & public speaking, and project management skills are imperative to this role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer applications, including Word and Outlook is necessary.
- Ability for analytical reasoning of sales & research data (CPM, impressions, site metrics, data analysis, etc.).
- Must be technologically savvy with propensity for understanding new technology platforms and how they apply to our business model.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain successful internal and external business relationships is essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Current Employees and Freelancers/Contractors Apply Here*