Account Executive - Fire Sales
RFI Communications & Security Systems
Sacramento, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
RFI is looking for an Account Executive - Fire Sales to join our team in Sacramento!
Do you consider yourself:
As an Account Executive - Fire Sales, your duties will include:
This individual will be responsible for successfully selling fire and life safety systems to its customers and to enterprise level customers throughout the region with the vertical markets we serve. Duties for this position include: strategic territory or account development, tactical execution of the sales development plan, identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities, presenting to the executive level of organizations, coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to closure.
The successful candidate must be a proven self-starter, with a strong fire sales background (5 years or more), and the ability to act independently - utilizing his/her contacts to develop and close sales. Strong experience with selling integrated fire and life safety solutions-based applications preferably with both software and a hardware element. This self-starter must have thorough knowledge of AHJ's in the Nevada marketplace and professional experience with electrical contractors. Must also have familiarity working with architects and engineers.
Other duties/responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
- Interact with senior management, security directors, IT directors and end-users.
- Perform site walk with customer to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations, system demonstrations and proposals.
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in SalesForce.
- Provide management with regular sales activity and business development updates.
- Skill in persuasive oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales and business development.
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
High school education, or equivalent, required. Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field, engineering, and project management preferred. Ideal candidates will have 5 or more years of experience, NICET II or higher, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Access, Word, Internet, Outlook, Power Point, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Previous operations and installation experience in fire/life safety systems is preferred. Candidates must also be able to read financial statements, multi-task and work under deadlines. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver's license, clean driving record and insurance.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Frequent standing, walking, working at a computer, and vehicle traveling. Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
What We Do
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions