Account Assistant, Personal Lines
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Tacoma - Tacoma, WA
The primary role for this position is to learn and gain knowledge and expertise of Personal Insurance and the IA Channel by working alongside Account Managers assisting them with completing tasks related to their daily work. Our goal is to prepare you for the Account Manager Position where you will service your own book of business. Future career opportunities include promotion to HNW Account Manager, Account Executive, and Managing Account Executive.
- Complete quotes utilizing a Comparative Rating Tool or Carrier Website.
- Complete Policy Endorsements and Issue New Policies on behalf of Team Members
- Perform Daily System Downloads
- Other Administrative Tasks
- Self Study, Webinars, and One-on-One Training & Development to prepare you for the Account Manager Position.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Can Work Fast and Produce Quality Work
- Excellent Time-Management Skills. Know how to prioritize work.
- Basic Knowledge of Personal Lines Products & Coverage
- Active Property & Casualty License for WA or OR.