Immediate Production Positions
Nashport, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly ® Professional & Industrial team as a Food Production Associate in Zanesville, OH! We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what's next for you.
Why you should apply to be a Food Production Associate:
- Hourly Pay $14.50/hour.
- 1st, 2nd and rotating schedules available (Every other weekend off)
- 1st Shift: 6:00am-6:00pm, 2nd Shift: 6:00pm - 6:00am.
- Great benefits and $250 referral bonus
- Working in a fun and clean environment.
What's a typical day as a Food Production Associate? You'll be:
- Performs visual inspection while sorting food product for defects.
- Work quickly and effectively with hands continuously packaging product (pivoting and reaching)
- Packaging and re-packing of the products.
- Ability to stand for duration of 12 hour shift.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Bump cap, ear plugs, safety glasses and steel toe boots), while in work area.
- Able to Lift 30 pounds
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Food Production Associate today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]