Please scroll down, To apply
Technical Support Analyst
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
- Ensure documentation of all issues and solutions in the support ticketing system and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Create and maintain deep technical knowledge of how the company's application is deployed and configured in the Cloud.
- Study, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, as well as communicate status to customer.
- Escalate product defects and enhancement requests via JIRA to the Engineering Team.
- Inform customers on best practices for using the company's SaaS application in an efficient and effective manner.
- Handle phone system to accept and respond to incoming customer calls.
- Be open to an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on doing what is best for the customer.
- Build knowledge base articles and other informational documents to be shared with customers.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through.
- Be available for weekend and after-hours on-call production support rotation.
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- 2+ years supporting enterprise SaaS applications in a B2B setting - must
- API exp (SOAP, REST)
- Zendesk, Salesforce and/or JIRA knowledge
- Mortgage experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree