Please scroll down, To apply
Sr. Installation Engineer
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Job Title: Sr. Installation Engineer
Duration: 12 Months with possibility of extension
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Maritime or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5-8 years' experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Supervisory and coaching skills to provide guidance to less experienced engineers;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) offshore on our vessels, overseas or in our other offices.
- Develop offshore execution methods for offshore projects, selection of required equipment, concept and detail design of lifting arrangements etc.;
- Perform engineering, technical project preparation and execution support of offshore projects, i.e. heavy lift installation projects;
- Review and organize review of internal and external deliverables (drawings, reports and procedures);
- Prepare and coordinate subcontractor Scope of Works.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.