Senior Automation Engineer â SAS
NES Fircroft 2.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
** Senior Automation Engineer - SAS **
NES Fircroft is currently recruiting for a Senior Automation Engineer for a leading oil & gas / renewables client of ours based in Norway. This is an initial 2 year contract and the position will be working from home the full time.
Develop SAS design according to unmanned platform principles. Coordinate and organize SAS design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors for FEED phase project.
Typical tasks include:
- Establish SAS philosophy and functional requirements.
- Integrate SAS Supplier
- AML development with SAS supplier (machine readable SCD)
- Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS infrastructure
- Participate in simulator activities to drive an iterative design process to test process design and control system
- Establish SAS Topology in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Establish engineering handbook in cooperation with SAS Supplier
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Input to FEED report
- Bachelor's Degree
- Significant experience within automation engineering, on greenfield projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years experience working with SAS system design in oil & gas EPC projects
- Experience with relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.