Please scroll down, To apply
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Working in a heavily industrial setting this role offers variety and a chance to work for an employer that invests in both it's site and it's people.
- Schedule, control, and manage delivery of ICT provision, support, hardware, and developments in a timely, cost effective, and efficient way, balancing the use of in-house and external resources appropriately.
- participate and contribute to Versalis international network and to cross ICT project also networking with other colleagues in other countries and in the headquarters;
- Ensure that ICT systems and procedures promote data and information security and business continuity, implementing Group policies and respecting applicable standards
- Administration of the server infrastructure
- Client support
- First- and Second Level Support
- Documentation of the ICT Structure
- Assist the system and subsystem application development, provide users with the necessary technical support and promote the improvement of IT operations
- Management, development and implementation of telecommunication systems
- ICT Security
- Cooperate and gain cooperation with other colleagues of the other department in the effective operation of the relevant process, like for example purchasing, contract management, planning and control etc. as well as in investment and development projects
- Degree with a strong IT element and/or a recognised professional ICT qualification
- Analytical knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.