1:1 Teaching Assistants
Anonymous 26295.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
If you have had experience working in these environments and dealing with children who have behavioral issues then I would love to hear from you.
If you have the Team Teach qualification that's always a benefit as some schools do ask for this.
You will need to be a calm, approachable and kind person willing to help these children.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant
- Ideally be Level 3 qualified or have relevant experience within a UK primary school
- Ideally have Team Teach
- Have strong behavior management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce.
All successful applicants will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate